mkpeReport is the leading journal covering the motion picture industry transition to digital cinema, the most significant transition in motion pictures since the introduction of sound. Critically acclaimed, mkpeReport is unique in reporting the evolving developments in digital cinema, focusing on technology education and deep analysis into the forces that drive the industry. mkpeReport is published beginning of the month, covering the prior month’s activities.
Who should subscribe:
- Service providers
- Investment advisers
What you will learn:
- Analysis of companies, activities, and events
- Latest public activities of organizations such as ISDCF, SMPTE, and DCI
- Recent developments in 3-D, laser, and high frame rate projectors
- Recent developments in security key management, servers and media blocks
- Deployment activities and virtual print fees
Click to subscribe to mkpeReport.
Company subscriptions are available. Please contact us to learn more.
If you are associated with an educational institution, you are welcome to contact us for your special rate.
Michael Karagosian, the journal’s editor, is a 30+ year veteran of the cinema industry, whose background and expertise spans both business and engineering development in cinema technology. He has been engaged in the development of digital cinema since 1999.
MKPE Consulting LLC, established in 1988, is a world-class Los Angeles-based consultancy, connecting business and new technology with the entertainment media market. More on MKPE at mkpe.com.Print